Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Here's the patterns and fabrics I was going to make clothes and not take more than a day or two....

I'm in a holding pattern.... The shirt had these long sides that hung down.  And they were terrible.  I cut over 9" of fabric off each side and been trying to make them into the "shark bite" edge.  Almost there, but then life got in the way.


I also started another bag to give to a friend.  It's cute fabric, but I'm not sure it's what she will like, so I may have to do 2 to get it right.  Again, life got in the way.

Here's the side pocket...

Here's the orginal 4 bags I made from the Tulip Bag pattern.  I really like them!  4 sizes!  Too cute!

Love this fabric.  It matches the vest I made for the curved pieced vest!

So?  What happened to today?  Workout, kroger to get a cake for my birthday tomorrow.  Then  to Home Depot for  all the stuff we need from there.  Then we went and test drove a car.  We are planning on trading in 2 cars for one.  With a 2 car garage, it makes sense to have 2 cars, not 3.  Back to errands, home, phone calls.... go pick up my birthday present!  Home, and I'm exhausted.  I only slept about 4 hours last night.  Don't know why I'm not sleeping all through the night....

Got a call and I got 2 Honorable Mentions at the quilt show!  Not Bad!  So I'll be at the show on Sunday to see all the quilts and wait to pick mine up! 
Patty

4 comments:

  1. Happy BIRTHDAY!! Congratulations! See you Sunday. I'm a hostess Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthsday to you, i think it is to day :-)

    I want to ask you where you buy the pattern to the bags you make, i like them SO most....

    Hope you understand the way my writing are ;-)

    Happy day to you and your family on this beautyful dagy from
    Mette in Denmark
    http://framettesunivers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the 2 hour Tulip bag. Go to www.twohourtulip.com The company is called Anything But Boring. Cute! Janice Pope is the designer or the company owner. It took 2 hours to sew, but takes alittle longer to pick out fabrics and how you want to use them. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you.
    Have a nice day

    Mette from Denmark
    http://framettesunivers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete