Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Got some pictures of the outside of the house!  Everything is growing and blooming!The front windows are my sewing room.  I love the front doors! 

Back yard from the lower patio.  Azaleas are in full bloom! 

The dogwood trees are so white this year!

When we had a guy put in this garden, I told him I like texture, color, and only 2 hours of gardening a year.  He did really well!

Then we added this retaining wall to keep the addition to the driveway from washing away.  The little pink flowers are happy this year!

The birdbath is right outside my sewing room window!  I get to watch the birds come in for the water.  It needs to be sealed.  The water seeps through it now.  Too many years of water freezing in it. 

I love my house.  It's almost remodelled inside.  Got to do the 3 bedrooms and the 2 bathrooms upstairs.  I dread the actual remodel, but when things are done, it's so wonderful! 

We had trouble with crabgrass and weeds last year and had the lawn sprayed....killed off almost everything.  Then was seeded.  SOOOOOO much better!  Who knew a lawn could be such a pain in the butt! 

I have been working on the one in the frame today.  So no pictures of quilts! 
Patty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me a little sniff of Tennessee springtime.Thanks also for the inspiration of the sheep. Found in the back of my closet the cutest polarbear fabric
    Want to make a lapquilt out of that for my friend in Atlanta,who collects polarbears( she is/was Canadian, go figure)

    ReplyDelete