Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting samples started for the 9-Patch class I'm going to teach in April.  Why am I showing the samples?  Why not.  People want to know. 

Start with the large print and make the 9 patchs.  There is a book.  This is no secret!

Then you put them up on the wall and have fun with them.  Mix and match, move them around.  I like the bright orange square in the corner, but need to make it less square!  That will be in the class!  Ritzy Thimbles quilt guild in Oak Ridge is who is having me teach. 

Closer picture. 

I won't be blogging for a couple of days.  Terry has to have his gall bladder out and I may be busy.  Or I may go nuts and sew like crazy and then blog about it. 

Just keep swimming... just keep, oh whatever!

"I'm not aging.  I'm ripening."

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment