Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Before, and now


after it's all sewn together!  I'm trying to see if I can work the little half circles into a border of some kind... not sure if I'm going to cut out rectangles to piece together, or just do stripes of fabrics.  My mind isn't coming up with something to work into the quilt yet.  Seems that with all the piecing inside the quilt, maybe I can add alittle more into the border somehow.
Did get quilting in on the one in the frame.  Also made up the supply list for the 9 patch class for next month.  Yesterday, sorted out papers from the files for taxes (Yea to getting that done!).  Trying to fit in plenty!  And then you just don't seem to get enough time to put fabrics together. 

Terry's much better!  I'm watching him to make sure he takes it easy.  He's up and about and happy again!  That's the best part. 

Just keep quilting!  Patty

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! You are so industrious. Glad to hear Terry is doing better too.

    ReplyDelete