Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Amazing quilting in this one!  The star just radiates! 

"Kaboom"  Love the colors in this!  The stripes really work well in it!

A log cabin with interesting bargello in it!  Very clever! 

This one is so wonderful.  The colors are soothing and the different sized blocks are a great design effect.

So?  What did I do today.  Taxes... and running around.  Errands take up alot of time.  Terry and I did go out for lunch.  We get all dressed up and this was my birthday lunch.  Got to say the service was excellent today over at Ruby Tuesday!!!  Got to wear my new birthday present too! 

Terry will be going back to work next week.  I can see several days of the quilt room buzzing with sewing going on.  Haven't gotten as much going on as I am used to.  But I do get alot more done than most people.  I made 2 bags for a present to a friend.  It's so much fun to pick out the fabrics and put it together.  Forgot to take pictures!  Ugh.  Well, if I didn't seal up the package yet, I can go get them!

Keep stitching!  Things will come together.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment