Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Starting the next quilt!  Squares in place.

The blocks will be very large.  So it's not taking too long to get to this one.  Flannel fabrics. 

Ever have one of those days?  Mine started yesterday with some family things that need attention.  So I missed the guild meeting.  Rats.  But you go help out family first.  Then Terry landed at 11pm.  so it was after midnight by the time I got to bed.  Had to get up early for an appointment.  Just alot of running around.  Mike was over for dinner... and now I have laundry going at 8pm... not my usual goings-on.  I did get this quilt started.  Love the soft colors and fabrics.  It's going to be big.  It's for a customer.  Will have a cotton batting and flannel backing. 

So I'm off to bed as soon as I can get the wet laundry into the dryer.  I'm bushed.....
Patty

1 comment:

  1. I did miss you at bee. I was looking forward to seeing that blue quilt in person.

    ReplyDelete