Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

So?  What did you do today?  I was making and sewing on labels on quilts that will be going into our show next month.  I thought I had already done this!  But nooooo. So got those done and found many others that needed them.  Got quite a few done today...and sewed on the quilt in the frame.  I also started digging out things for a lecture I'm going to do in about 10 days.  Need to show certain quilts.  Mine are not very organized, so this was some digging.  Will finish that tomorrow.

Not every day is creative.  There is paperwork, labeling, sorting and storing that is always going to come up.  I'm also going to a festival on the 18th and will demo quilting.  Good chance to hand out my card and tell people about the up coming quilt show. 

"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a cash advance."

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment