Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Slowly it's coming along. Didn't have alot of time for this one today.  But I really love the colors. 

Still cutting out pieces from the strips and the plain fabrics.

Closer picture of sections.  Won't sew the circles together until I cut out all the parts.  So far it's looking like it might turn out to be 6 x 4 blocks.  Good wall hanging size. 

Pretty tired.  Tomorrow, the furnace guy comes to replace a couple of parts.  Not broken, but honestly, why wait?  It'll happen during the coldest night on a friday... and you will have to pay extra to find the guy.  So I get things like this done earlier, rather than wait.  I hate being cold.  Maybe that is why I make so many quilts!  Patty

2 comments:

  1. Interesting design. I was wondering what the circles were going to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its loke great, I like the circles. We se to the pattern dronkemanspad but I dont no how you name it. Hugs Tiny

    ReplyDelete