Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The sheep now have borders.  Two shades of blue, and green will be the binding. 

You can see the border well in this one.  I have 3 quilt tops to baste now, so next week I'll get the backings sewn to size and open the battings for a couple of days.  I like to let them breath, or relax.  It makes them easier to handle and the folds workout more before you try to get them to lie flat.

Today I was at the Children's Museum, demonstrating quilting.  It was ok.  They were having a festival going on, but I was at the opposite end of the building!  Good lighting, and very few people going around.  So I stayed a couple of hours.  Then I tried to get to another thing that was going on.  The traffic was so slow!  So I missed out on that one!  Ok, came home and tried to get some more done on these quilts.  I just started cutting out 1 1/2" strips for the next thing.  Have a headache like a cold coming on.  Rats.  Could have been from that reception the other night.  I need to take more vitamin C and just go to bed.  No more cutting tonight!

Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment