Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pieced and it's bigger than my wall!  I do like the flannels.  They are very soft and easy to work with.  Quilting them, it's harder to make the stitches close together because of the thickness of the fabrics.

Here's the full on shot.  Now I have to figure out what might look nice for quilting designs. 

Phone got fixed today, but I never saw anyone around the house fixing the outside box.  It's too cold out there for me to fool around with it to see if he did do it.  But the static is gone.  The weather started out at 31 this morning and went down from there!  Snow flurries all day.  Winter is back in East Tennessee. 

When Terry is home, Saturday night is always pizza night.  That started a long time ago when he rode his bike 250 miles a week.  80 on Saturday, and 40 to 60 on Sunday.  So I know all about carbo loading.  I'm doing ok loosing a few pounds from the holidays.  I'm just not going to do it out in the cold.  That is why I go to a gym 3 days a week to work out. 

Tomorrow I'll get back to the quilt frame. 

Don't mistake endurance for hospitality!

and

"Once upon a time, there was an amazing woman..."

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment