Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, February 17, 2012

On sale at Michael's Craft store are these "books" that open up and you store thiings in them.  I love them.  Can keep all those ideas that are on bits of paper, loose scraps of ideas, and torn out pages.  Then stack them up and they keep the dust off the papers!  They have a magnet to help keep them closed.  (30% off right now.) 


This one is open so you can see the inside is nice.  They all can go inside each other very nicely.  I got a couple extra for gifts.



Then last night, I did something I don't usually do.  I went out!  There was a reception for the new car coming out this year.  A big "To Do", and they did it up big!  Very posh.  Lots of fun.  There were valets to park cars, and NO ONE was using them.  They all parked their own cars, thank you very much.   Can you guess what kind it is?  I was given one for my 26th wedding anniversary!  He said I was worth it!  Ahhhh.  Only thing better than chocolate!  (Does this car make my butt look big?)  I took the picture, don't know who is standing there....

1 comment:

  1. What a nice idea with the books, it looks great. The car looks great but wen I think how many fabrics I can buy for that :):):)
    Have a nice weekend Tiny

    ReplyDelete