Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No Pictures today.  Terry didn't get home yesterday.  That's the trouble with working so far from home.  He also has been sick for days.  So as soon as I got him home, it was chicken soup, toast, and tea.  Then he was sleeping all afternoon.  So I quietly quilted on the blue and yellow one.  And you can't really take a picture of the progress very well on that one.  Less than 2 borders to quilt. 

Storms today have also kept me from plugging in my machine.  That's ok.  No trees down anywhere. 

Tomorrow is Bee, but first I'll get Terry to the doctor's and make sure he's ok.  He's had this for 8 weeks!  Poor guy!  No one needs his stomach to be upset that long! 

So I'll go check out fabrics in my stash for backing of something else and figure out what to bring to bee once Terry's been checked. 

Keep quilting!  or just look at all the pretty fabrics!  Better than TV.  Patty

1 comment:

  1. 8 weeks! I hope the doctor finds something to do for him.

    ReplyDelete