Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, February 24, 2012

No pictures today.... spent the day with a plumber in the morning trying to get the water pressure to stop flucuating in the house.  Not an easy thing!  It was actually building up and making things leak around here.  I think it's under control, but I'll be checking everything all weekend.

Then Mike came over.  Waited for the plumber to finish up... then Mike and I went to lunch.  Then drove up to Harriman to the quilt shop, Loose Threads.  I hadn't been up there for 2 years.  I was surprised that they didn't have more fabric in there.  They do have a huge room for classes now.  So I don't know if they had a big sale recently, or if they have cut back on the bolt count.  The fabrics are great, and priced about 11.99 a yard.  (Just so you know.)

So here I am, still quilting on the border of the blue and yellow quilt.  I did get the triangle one in the frame yesterday.  Can't start that one until I get the blue and yellow one done.  So I have to make myself work on these. 

Strange weather around here.  70's in the morning, cooling off all day long.  Rain, Sun, Clouds... just strange.  I would love to start another quilt right now, but have one on the design wall that I ahve to sew up also.  So no new pictures....

I'm setting up to teach a class with the Ritzy Thimbles quilt guild in April.  Once they know they have the room, I'll tell you more.  9-Patch Pizzazz!  Lots of fun and easy to do! 

Just keep quilting....just keep quilting....   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment