Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Missed 2 days of posting.  Sorry about that!  Here's why...all the blue sashing are sewn up.  Corner blocks too.  Have several long strips sewn together.  It's getting there.

Here's a different view so you can see how long it's getting.  I took off 2 rows from the bottom.  Just  alittle too much.  But if it's not wide enough, I can put them up and "make more sashing".  Ugh.  I am getting tired of that.

Yesterday, went for a long ride with my son.  We love to go discover back roads.  Found a great one!  Nicely paved, not much traffic, inbetween two ridges.  Love those roads!  First time in a long time that I didn't do any quilting on the day. 

So today is catch up on laundry, the quilt in the frame and paperwork.  Yea, yea, yea.  Have to do's.  I'm never crazy about paperwork.  I can remember when the Out of Towners was making quilts and entering them in shows.  I was doing paperwork 3 or 4 days a week!  Trying to keep up with deadlines, entries, shipping, finances, and what shows they had been to.  It was crazy!  Who knew that quilting was so paper intensive.  So I'm not entering shows like I used to.  About 3 a year is plenty.  I still make as many quilts as I used to!  So that's why I still intend to take pictures and post the ones for sale.  Mmmm?  Now when was I going to do that?  I took one day in January, and only got one rubbermaid full done.  Still have 2 or 3 of those buckets and many, many pool noodles with quilts rolled on to those.  Really do need to organize. 

Tiny stitches add up.  So do taking small steps in the other large projects!  Another rainy day here, so it's back to quilting!  Yes!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment