Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Leftovers!  Don't you just love them!  I had the squares that I took off the bottom 2 rows, and the thin strips that made up the sashing parts.  Put them up on the board. 

Then sewed them together.  I like how they turned out.  I want the top and bottom to be uneven.  It's going to look cool when I get this quilted up.  Might put on fish and a mermaid.  Never know.  Got to get started on the next one for a customer.  So that's going to get pieced first.  Then I'll play around alittle more with this.

I always have parts cut out sitting on the table when I'm done.  So I make bags, small quilts, and other things.  If the colors are all coordinated, then go with it.  I think I'll cut more strips and put together something else.  Love to work with colors, and blue is the easiest for me. 

Guild meeting tomorrow night!  Will bring show and tell for sure this time!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment