Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's cut out and on the board.  This one is going to take some time to piece because of the circles.  Not going to do it too fast because I want them to come out nicely.  I really do love these colors.  Added in more of the black and it really added to it. 

Now I have to clear off the table to baste the next one for the frame.  Almost done with as much as I can get to in the frame.  I have to quilt the 5" pieced borders in the hoop on the table.  It'll come out nicer. 

This has been a tough month for people being  sick, and passing away.  Seems like sickness is hanging on and not going away.  Many friends have had family members pass.  Just has been a tough winter.  I'm really looking forward to spring.  Will be a funny year.  Plan on lots of bugs without the cold to get rid of them. 

Ok, I had the furnace guy here and tried to get the humidifier working correctly.... and now I'm not sure if it was working right and the gauges around the house were not.  So I went to Walmart and got 2 new ones... you'd think any 2 of 4 would read the same numbers.... but NO.  They are all different.  

Tomorrow will be another day.  Patty

1 comment: