Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Getting the strips together, and piecing borders.  Should get this done in another day or two.  Then figure out what might look good for the quilting design.

Ever have a day you just want to get things fixed or checked?  That was part of my day.  Called AT&T.  Still had static on the line after 2 other calls for repairs.  So I took a phone outside to the box on the side of the house to find the static was there.  Means it's their problem and not in the house.  Then I realized that inside the box is a section that says do not open... and it was loose.  So I shoved it in farther and, ta da!  No static.  But you need a special tool to finish tightening it up.  So back on the phone to talk to a REAL person and get this across to them.  Which I think I did....then later another real person called to ask if I still had static on the line.  NO, BUT you have to come out and fix the box.  So tomorrow morning, I will be awaiting the phone guy.  Then we got the AT& T bill, and it's slowly crept up over $50 a month... more calls tomorrow!  (I also cut my thumb on the stupid box outside, so this means I can't quilt too well for a couple more days!)

Furnace gets checked next tuesday.... stay tuned....
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment