Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

All  cut out and on the board.

Getting it sewn together into strips.  About half done.  There will be 2 borders, cut 4", so add about 7" all the way around.  It's going to be about 84" square.  Love the colors and the flannel! 

Bee was today.  Nice to sit and laugh.  Needed that!  Went for a walk with Terry, he's still out and about.  I can't last as long as he can out there!  But I do go to the gym 3 mornings a week.  That's so I can lift bolts of fabric! 

I have collected alot of short sayings that are fun.  So maybe I should end with one or two of those a day.

If it's not one thing, it's your mother.

Learn to enjoy the little things, so you know how to love the BIG things.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment