Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where do you get your inspirations?  On a trip to Florida, I went to sea world!  Pink flamingos are fun.

Just ask the people who have them all over their yards!  They seem to "go" in Florida yards.  Can't find too many in East Tennessee.  There was a company  that I saw on TV, and you could pay to have someone's yard filled with flamingoes for a few days.  Then the birds would dissappear.  Wouldn't that be fun.  Easier to clean up than toilet paper!

Loved the dolphins!  Got a quilt going with those on it!  Hawaiian style.

Bright fish are also great for quilts.

And other's  lawn junk.  Some times you see things and they just fit into your designs.

I sat and quilted 3 hours at the frame.  Now it's time to applique some sheep.  I have to change seats and sitting position so my back doesn't get mad at me.  Tomorrow I go see my chiropractor.  He puts things back in the right place.  Plenty more work to do, so I need to have the pains go away. 

Patty

1 comment:

  1. Great those flamingo's and also the dolfhin's and big fish. Good luk with your sheeps and think about your back.
    Hugs Tiny

    ReplyDelete