Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you do every extra minute you have?  I'm piecing the sashing blocks.  I have about 50 done....about 125 left to make and the 175 corner blocks. 

I can't tell you how many times I decide to make something and then realize how many bits I have to make!  I guess that's why I love Hawaiian quilts.  You needle turn the whole top piece, and don't need to be sitting at the sewing machine all the time.  Right now, it kind of looks like the pac man game!  All the little dots to go eat up. 

There are the cross ways ones, and then the up and down sashing... Good thing I decided to use several different white-on-whites.  I am using alot more of that than I first though too.    Maybe I'll just cut rectangles to fill in some of the spaces?

Sunny, but not too warm.  I'm waiting for winter to drop in any minute!  East TN can have very different weather from day to day.  I love summer and the warmer weather.  Also love the greens and flowers in the summer.  All this gray and dead stuff is depressing.  So pull out your bright colors and sew up something like summer!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment