Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

This is just above my computor!  Lots of notes on sizes and sayings along with 2 pictures that are great!  We took our car to a track in Nashville and got to drive really fast!  It rained the first day.  Like kids jumping into puddles! 

These are a couple of the critters I have around.  Plenty of dragons!  And a cat or two.

And the sheep are calling.  3 more to do and the feet on this one.  Then embroidare some faces. 

I have the little heater on beside me and it's almost too warm right now.  Middle of the afternoon nap is calling!  Or I have been counting sheep too long! 

It's another gray damp day outside.  Not my kind of day.  So I love the bright colors in the fabrics.  We did go to Panera's this morning and saw other Porsche people.  We sure do laugh alot.  I was the only woman there today.  Funny what the guys say about how they went to go buy cars or motorcycles even when their wives were not happy about it.  It is a guy thing.  They just have to have these things.  I get it. 

Keep quilting!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment