Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Start of the work day...

End of the work day.
You can see it takes a while to piece it together.  I am getting there.  Probably 2 or 3 more days.  Tomorrow I have to go through those boxes of kitchen stuff that the shop didn't think would sell.  Do I keep the things, give them away, or try to do a yard sale next warm weather?  Means putting the boxes back in to hiding.... yuck more stuff.  I also want to start going through my quilts and cataloging them.  Decide which ones are for sale and which ones I'm keeping for now.  Lots of pictures will be appearing! 
Patty

1 comment:

  1. A stool in the sewing room to reach the top of the design wall - why didn't I think of that? Now the grandkids will have to hunt down their bathroom stool when they visit.

    ReplyDelete