Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sheep top is done!  I still want to embroidare faces on them.  Just haven't come up with a design yet.  All the preprinted ones have big eyes.  So I may try to carry that over.

So now you can count sheep....

there are nine on the top, but I think I only took pictures of 8.




Then  I made one small one out of the extra fabrics, titled "Ewe's fluffy."

and this one, "I love Ewe."

I want to start a scrap quilt because my bag of scraps is spilling over.  Lots of pretty fabrics in there!  Love them all.  But with all that I am working on right now, not sure when I'll start to dig in there.  I also picked out some fabrics for another quilt that I want to do in blue and whites.  I did it in pink and whites for a customer.  I really like the design of it. 

Today, I'm trying to pick up some things, but it leads to sorting out other things to get one thing done.  So it's taking too much time.  Not that I hate clearing out and picking up.  But I feel like I'm running around in circles.  Also extra paper work calling out to be done.  Ugh to that.  Who would have thought that if you wanted to make quilts you would have to spend at least half your time sorting papers!  Keeping records, and taking pictures.  I want to photograph more quilts today... so where do you start? 

Time to go get a mocha frappe.  Love those and they do have coffee in them. I keep going longer then.  I don't drink coffee, and Terry said, "here, try one of these."  That was the hook! 

Play with colors today!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment