Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The sheep are getting closer to being one big piece.  I seperated the sections alittle so you could see what has been sewn together.

Here it is from a different angle.  As the sections get larger, then you can tell if they are going to fit.  The lower right side it not as far long... but I'm getting there.  I'm also going to applique on more sheep.  Just for fun! 

Bee was today!  Always love going and laughing with my friends!  I did get up late and left the house late.  Stopped by the Subway I go to, and it was closed and GONE!  Surprise.  So many businesses come and go.  Not that there is a lack of places to get a lunch.

Well, the weather is gray and rainy and is supposed to get really cold tonight and maybe snow.  It is winter, but I put up with the cold.  Used to go skiing in the cold until I couldn't feel fingers and toes.  That's why I find it hard to be in the cold now.  Dad had been in the 10th Mountain ski troops in WWII, so he put us all on skis when we were in Vermont.  It was a great way to grow up. 

Tiny stitches and great colors!  Patty

2 comments:

  1. Subway is just moving a little farther west. I went to Regions Bank today and saw the sign for it across from Regions Bank in the old Enterprise Rental Car's building. It is a lot bigger building and says it will have a drive through as well. I heard it should be open in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete