Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Mancuso Quilt show in WPB was great.  These are pictures from that show.  I don' t have the catalog handy to look up the names.  That show is worth going to!

My kind of colors!

Fun quilts in there too!

This was in the  challenge section.

And I do love the abstract quilts too. 

Well, I have been working on the same things, so I haven't taken more pictures of my things.  But I think that pictures are the main reason to look at blogs.  Inspirations!  So if it's ok, I can load up pictures of show quilts for a couple of days.

My computor is being a pain.  Just went to Staples to look at some, and they didn't have the one in stock that we were interested in..... so why keep the model on the floor?  So next time Terry is home, we'll look again.  The putor was not bringing the pictures over very easily.  So I had to down load 8 pictures to at least get 4 to show.... bleck on putors.  

Patty 

No comments:

Post a Comment