Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's late and I remembered that I hadn't written anything!  this is one that I did for the Hoffman Challenge.  3-D little flowers are out of the choosen fabric.  Then all the quilting is by hand.  I got best hand quilting in the mixed technique catagory.  It's only 18" square.  I really do love this one, I made a larger version, about 40" square.

Here's my dragon.  May have shown him already.  But he's cute!

This was an iron on t shirt decal that my Mom gave me years ago.  So I found some fabrics to match and quilted it up.  It used to hang up in the bathroom so I could see it over my shoulder in the mirrow.  Plenty of days when I needed that!

Well, today was a cleaning day and catch up Quicken...lots of numbers and trying to make everything balance to the penny.  Not my favorite thing to do.  But it makes tax paper work come out easier once a year!   So I'm tired and worn out. 

I did get a little bit of time to quilt.  The smallest sheep wallhanging is quilted and I'll put the binding on that tomorrow.  The next size wall hanging is started.  Just had more to do in the normal world. 

So keep quilting!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment