Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's getting there.  I also was quilting on the one in the frame.  Then my sewingmachine bit my middle finger on my left hand.  I have never gotten my finger caught up in the machine before.... it broke the nail and wrinkled it back...and bled... so I did the perioxide thing and bandaid and have been sewing all day.  My finger got between the top of the needle where it's in a metal base, so when it came up, it got the nail... what a surprise!  So I'm very conscience of where my fingers are now! 

I really want to getthis put together. You can see the piles of the sashing on the chair for the vertical sashing.  I think I have about 44 more to make.  And corner squaressss..... I did get all the blocks cut to 5 1/2 " today.  So by the end of week, I'll have it together.  It's harder to type with a bandaid on my finger, than it is to sew. 

Keep sewing!  Patty

1 comment:

  1. I like it. I really get the impression of the ocean with this one.

    Hope your finger gets better!

    ReplyDelete