Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ok, somedays I just don't have it together.  Terry took me for a walk.  I thought it would be 20 minutes around the block....1 1/2 hours later, we got home.  If I didn't loose 10 pounds from that, I quit. 

Bee was pretty quiet today.  But I needed it.  Then we went to lunch.  Terry and I later got Mike and his chair and exchanged it.  Took it back to his place and put it together.  Only took 4 hours of my day... So!  Tomorrow, I'll have things to do all morning, and then I want to quilt. 

I actually couldn't quilt today at bee...when you forget the bag with the needles, thread, sissors, and thimble, well, you can't do much.  I don't think there was any brain power left after the walk.!    No pictures today... I'll just have to do better tomorrow! 

Keep quilting!  Fabric feels so wonderful.   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment