Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ok, so new at this that I actually started to set up this blog in 2008, and never figured out how to write on it!  Well it's raining out and the computor seemed to send me to this site...so I'm determined to figure this out!

I quilt almost every day.  When I don't have the time to quilt, I feel like I haven't been eating or breathing all day.  Not sure why that is.  As a kid and went to Mom and said I was "bored", she would give me stuff and say, "Let's make something."  So I have always been putting together bits of things.  Can't tell you how many pencil cans my Dad got from me.  Our Christmas tree was always full of homemade things.  The fridge covered with art work from school and home.  So maybe that's why.  Someone asked my once, what do you do when you get bored with quilting?  Hasn't happened yet, so I don't know.  I would love to do more painting (on fabrics), or dying fabrics.  But that's messy and takes up more space than I have. 

I will learn to post pictures (any minute) and show some of my quilts that I make and design.  My profile picture is a quilt I made for a Spainish challenge!  I couldn't find any pictures of me since I'm the one holding the camera all the time.  So if I get one, I'll put it up.  I'm 58 years old and have actually worked on over 809 quilts....now you see why I'm not blogging.  But I'm planning on figuring this out! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to quilting cyber world, Patty. I'll be glad to share my what I know about blogging with you.

    ReplyDelete